AVT is an innovative business communication specialist, who provides cutting edge audio visual and digital signage solutions.
The digital signage department is responsible for creating, installing and managing various digital signage solutions, across multiple industries.
Our team is comprised of innovative, creative and fun individuals who share a passion for technology.
Our goal is to design and implement cutting edge digital signage solutions to create engagement and brand awareness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for day-to-day operations of the division.
- Managing supplier relationships.
- Represent and promote AVT within the business community.
- Responsible for overall division development and customer relationships.
- Ensure revenue and GP targets are met, by aligning sales and technical goals.
- Ensuring quality, compliance and margin criteria are adhered to.
- Monitor quality of customer service and ensure that employees are maximizing opportunities to sell solutions.
- Resolve customer complaints that are escalated.
- Maintain communication between the division and the Regional Director/ Operational Director, by preparing daily, weekly, and month-end reports regarding operations and productivity.
- Setting and monitoring of goals (budget, pipeline and forecast reports) regularly as needed.
- Maintain control over administrative procedures to ensure compliance. If weaknesses are identified, report them and rectify them.
- Assist in evaluating staff’s work performance by helping to prepare and deliver annual reviews and performing coaching sessions.
- Contribute towards the ongoing development of company standards and methodologies.
- Interface with External/Internal Clients and Manufacturers/Vendor.
- Liaising with suppliers to maintain knowledge of solutions and industry trends.
Desired Experience & Qualification:
- 2-5 years experience.
- Tertiary marketing qualification.
- Experience in Retail or the IT industry.
283 Durban Road, Bo Oakdale, Cape Town,7530
Negotiable depending on experience
To Apply kindly email your cv to Giovanna.email@example.com